- I celebrated my birthday.
- And received an iPad, completing the Apple trifecta...thank you, honey!
- School ended! Summer is here!
- I registered for my first travel conference. In September, I will attend TBEX North America to connect with hundreds of other travel writers and brands for a long weekend in Cancun. I am over-the-moon excited for this.
- We had the wonderful opportunity to spend time with cousins from Spain who arrived to pick up their son and nephew who spent the last school year in the Buffalo area studying English in an American high school exchange program.
- While in New York, we went to Niagara Falls and experienced Maid of the Mist. So much fun!
- We had photo booth fun at a cousin's wedding...
- I made a great white sangria to accompany my famous red sangria and I made a fabulous summer salad.
- And thoroughly enjoyed my first late Sunday night and later Monday morning of summer vacation.
What "Life is Good" moments did you experience last month? Link up here.