Six months ago, I said, "I do" to the most wonderful man I never knew I always wanted.
Five years and six months ago, I met a man who would forever change my world. He holds my heart as well as he holds my hand. Here are only six reasons why I love him.
1. He loves me. Simply. Completely.
2. He is a patient and respectful man. He never raises his voice in anger. He never rushes me along. He inspires me to be a more patient and tolerant person myself.
3. He always pulls for the underdog. Through his work, he helps many who, for many, through no fault of their own, need a voice to speak up for what is right. My husband gives them their voice.
4. He is my other half . . .the yang to my yin . . .my partner in crime. I am his co-pilot, his first mate. I have married my best friend.
5. He makes me feel beautiful and sexy, even when I have to simply take his word for it.
6. There is no one with whom I would rather travel the world. Or go to the grocery store.
Neither of us are perfect. But we are perfect for each other. Amor para siempre.