It's March, Daylight Savings Time began this past weekend, and Spring is about two weeks away. Here in New England, it's been a LONG winter. People are ready to see grass again, begin planning for spring and summer gardens, and get outside in air that doesn't hurt their face.
Here's what's trending in my world these days.
- Coaching with Beachbody. I never would have thought I would love coaching as much as I do. I feel like I am making a real difference in people's lives. There is mutual support and accountability. I love sharing my experience with others and watching them make incredible progress. It's the Starfish story in action...making a difference, one starfish at a time.
- Want to join me as a participant or as a coach yourself? Message me at email@example.com for more information or join one of my free accountability challenges here. Right now, there are two. I have a water challenge and a 5k/10k accountability group, as well as the Shakeology-based challenge packs. Make a difference in your own life, or in someone else's.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho This has been on my list for a while now and it does not disappoint.
- Water. I am participating in my own water challenge group and trying to get in all of my ounces.
- Shakeology. I love my morning shake. I have developed some great recipes and I feel great. It's my own version of spring cleaning.
- French Pressed coffee. Thanks to Steph at Life According to Steph and a lingering what-if in my own head, I finally gave in and bought this Bodum French Press coffee maker. I'm hoping that it's fabulous and it's something I can bring to Spain.
- In the meantime, thanks to Epicurious (and some tips from Steph) I can make the perfect cup.
- Dexter. I finally made it past season four and have about a season and a half left. It's dark, it's twisted, and I love it.
- Scandal. I think they jumped the shark a bit with this season's opener, but I will stick it out for the rest of this season.
- Food Network. Like most, I have my favorites. Some people watch sports or the news or reality television; I watch cooking shows, like The Barefoot Contessa, Chopped, and The Kitchen.
- The first pedicure of spring and a new pair of flip flops.
- New spring recipes to try.
- My first in-person yoga class.
- Outside walks.
Well, that's about it.
What's happening ahora in your world?