- I have joined the Beach Body family as a new coach and I couldn't be more excited. As someone who is continually working on my own health, fitness and wellness, I am thrilled for the opportunity to share my journey with others and help them along their journey. Through monthly challenges and personal coaching, I will try to inspire others to achieve their own personal bests.
- If you have ever thought about a similar path and are interested in becoming a coach yourself, or, if you just want someone to walk the walk with you, get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with me through my coaching page and find out more about coaching and the benefits of helping others achieve more. I would love to build my team and give you the opportunity to build yours as well.
- Since I am embarking on new adventures, I am working on some professional development, starting with The Compound Effect, by Darren Hardy.
- In the introduction, life coach, Anthony Robbins, cites his mentor, Jim Rohn, "If you want greater success, help others achieve more." It's true...it's all about community and lifting up others.
- My FitBit
- My Beach Body website
- My upcoming pieces for this space here
- How to migrate over to WordPress seamlessly
- When I will get my media kit completed
- Water...one of my goals is to get in 100 oz. of water every day. Some days I fall short, but overall, I'm drinking more water and that does my body good...especially in these dry, winter months.
- Trying to eat cleaner, less processed food. Trying to eat my protein first. I'm not cutting anything out, but trying to eat less junk. One day at a time.
- New opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Working with my trainer again after a brief hiatus.
- Seeing the progress my students have made as we give them their annual assessment.
- Teaching my blogging class, which was picked up for the spring at the local continuing ed program.
- A French macaron making class I am taking this spring. C'est magnifique!
- My husband's push outside his own comfort zone and the opportunities he is creating for himself.
- My Patriots are going to Super Bowl XLIX! Go Pats!
Well, that's about it.
What's happening ahora in your world?