I am so grateful to my readers. Your comments and support have inspired me to consider projects once thought of as pipe dreams. I can't wait to see 2015 unfold. Thank you!
And now, here are the posts that provided the most traffic in 2014. Have you seen them all? Interestingly, most are among the most pinned as well.
Be sure to scroll down to the end to find more inspiration from some of my local DIY and crafting blog friends.
Image provided by Candace at Lucky Scarf.
1. Summer Road Trip Theme Ideas
3. Save Money Now: 25 Ideas for Saving
4. Big Buts
5. Missing the Heart: An Educational Tragedy
6. Ten Healthy Snack Ideas
7. Planning our bilingual, bicultural wedding
8. Three Travel Resolutions You Can Keep
9. Sangria de la Gringa: Best Sangria Ever also featured here.
10. And the post with the most comments: Decluttering 101
If you're looking for some DIY and craft inspiration, check out these local blogging friends.
Image provided by Stephanie of Sandpaper and Glue.
1. Candace from Lucky Scarf
2. Stephanie from Sandpaper & Glue
3. Michelle from Weekend Craft
4. Rebecca from Authentically Bold: Rebecca
Happy New Year, friends.