November! Already! Where did this year go?
Ahora, meaning Now in Spanish, is a monthly series that gives you
the highlights of what's going on in my life each month. See where it started with this post.
Even this little guy is decked out in his fall best.
It's getting colder and I've begun my winter
There is much to look forward to this month.
Here's what's trending in my world.
What I'm reading...
- Seven Letters from Paris...a love story in seven letters. Love the love!
Here's the book trailer.
What I'm watching
What I'm watching
- How to Get Away with Murder. First, there was Grey's Anatomy. Then I joined #TeamFitz with Scandal. And now, Shonda Rimes, has, once again, made Thursday nights "Must-See-TV" with How to Get Away with Murder. Viola Davis is amazing. The multi-layered story arcs twist and turn and leave you wondering what just happened. It's a fun escape. And it's free on Hulu.
What I'm listening to
- Want to get happy? Go to your local music source now, and get yourself Jason Mraz's Yes. I am swooning.
No doubt, this is my favorite cut...A World With You
What I'm eating
- The cool weather
hibernationnesting has begun. Stews, hot apple cider, homemade pizza, chocolate chip cookies and red wine...yup...that's about right. Don't let my trainer know.
What I'm drinking
- French wine. And when in Paris, vin chaud...hot wine. A delicious, adapted recipe is coming. Stay tuned...
Why I'm smiling
- Happy Blogging Anniversary to me! November 1st marked two years for my lovely space on the web. And what a gift it has been! I am so grateful for the support I have received from other bloggers and the opportunities that have come my way. Here's to year three!
- I taught my first How to Start a Blog class in a local adult continuing-ed school. What fun!
- Paris. I smile just thinking about it. We will be spending Thanksgiving in the City of Light and Love. There's less pressure to sightsee, since we have been there before. This trip is about meandering, exploring new corners, and soaking in the love.
And there you have it...that is what is trending Ahora in my world.
Your turn...what is happening in your world these days?