Back in the AOL days, I remember seeing this 4 Things survey circulate among friends and family. It may have passed through the early days of Facebook as well.
I forgot about it until it popped up again in my blog feed.
So, thanks to Heather at My Little HEA and Kerry at Till Then Smile Often for the fun post idea.
I mixed up a few of the categories to make it more of my own.
2. Kelly Ann, but only when I was in trouble as a kid.
4. Cariño, from the Señor
1. Life coach
3. Professor of Education
4. Voice over artist
Four Things in My Purse
1. My wallet
2. A date book...I once lost all of the appointments I had in my phone after an upgrade
3. Coupons for various sales
4. A chestnut. My husband says it protects against envy.
Four Places I Have Lived
2. New Hampshire
4. Galicia, Spain...temporarily, for now.
This view never gets old.
Four Places I Would Like to Live
1. Temporarily in our car as we do a cross country road trip
2. In a beach town
3. In Paris
4. In a big capital city
Four Foods I Love(d) Growing Up
1. My mom's baked beans, with steamed hot dogs, and New England brown bread.
2. My mom's macaroni and hamburg, with a sauce made from Campbell's tomato soup.
3. Duncan Hines Strawberry Supreme two-layer cake with vanilla frosting...my Mom makes my birthday cake every year.
4. My Mom's roast (pork or pot roast) with mashed potatoes and gravy and mashed carrots and turnip.
There's no cooking like Mom's cooking.
Four Places I Love to Shop
3. Whole Foods
4. The Apple Store
Four Books I Would Recommend
1. The Late Bloomer Series, by Betsy Talbot. So far, I have read Wild Rose and English Ivy. It's a fun romance series featuring over 40 leading ladies. Very fun!
2. The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy. Small changes done over time add up.
3. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. You don't have to follow her schedule, but the idea of pursuing what makes you happy makes a lot of sense.
4. You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero. We all can use someone like Jen in our corner cheering on our badassery.
Four TV Shows I'm Currently Watching
1. Narcos...A Netflix drama chronicling the Pablo Escobar years in Columbia.
2. Frankie and Grace...A Netflix comedy with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin. This is a gem!
3. Big Bang Theory. Still.
Enjoy this blooper reel. So funny!
4. Scandal. I'm Team Olitz all the way.
Four Musical Artists Likely to be in My Pandora Feed
1. Jimmy Buffett
2. Jack Johnson
3. Jason Mraz
4. Dave Matthews
Four Foods I Will Never Give Up
2. Entree salads
3. Roasted veggies
4. Cadbury Creme Eggs
Not wrong...just more for me.
I'll pass on the tagging option, but please share your answers to any of these questions, or better, do this on your own blog. Tag me so that I can read your answer and learn about you too.
Enjoy the weekend!