One month ago, I pledged to get back on track. I promised myself that I would go back to basics...practicing those habits that helped me lose over 100 pounds nearly three years ago.
Here I am, one month later. I am still trying to get back on track, but I understand that every day brings choices, and every day I must make good choices. I don't always succeed.
I continue to remind myself that I cannot exercise away a poor diet, but that I can workout to get stronger...in body, heart, and mind.
My goals this month are still basic and important.
- move my mass every day.
- make two workouts a week focused on strength or core training.
- eat protein and veggies first.
- drink at least 80 ounces of water a day.
- know and honor my hunger and full signals.
- eat for hunger and not for appetite.
- weigh in on the 11th of each month and stay accountable.
Today's weight...169 (-8)
Not bad. I have some ground to make up, but if I eat clean and train hard, hopefully, I will make up the difference.
I'm on it.