I'm a long time reader of Life According to Steph, and I'm excited to participate in her seasonal goals linkup. Finally! It's about time.
Here are my seasonal goals for the Fall.
- Book travel and accommodations for the Women in Travel Summit (WITS'17).
- Plan and go on our annual fall weekend in New York.
- Find a new chunky sweater to wear with jeans and tall boots.
- Attend one seasonal festival.
- Yoga at least three times per week.
- Participate in a fall 5 or 10k.
- Attend a theatrical event.
- Reorganize clothes...donate what summer clothes I didn't wear all season and purge what doesn't fit right and what I don't LOVE.
- Read a new personal development book.
- Try six new recipes: two vegetarian, two crockpot, one fish/seafood, and one baked dessert or casserole recipe.
Are you a goal getter? Please share what's on your list of goals to accomplish this season.