Thank you, Tara, for sharing the popular Twitter hashtag.
Here are my ideas for the #DescribeYourselfIn3Words project.
- Love to love...No doubt, anyone who knows me knows I love to love. Love them first...it's what I do. Life's too short to hold it back.
- I pack light...I am ready, whether it's to go on a weekend road trip or a round-the-world journey. Travel feeds my soul and my minimalist nature helps me pack light. When do we leave?
- Eager to learn...I love personal development. You can find me reading it, listening to it, or trying it through different experiences. I love to learn and expand my world and I am inspired by others who do the same.
- Thrives in light...I need light and I need sunshine. I am a happier me when I have my vitamin D.
- Striving for balance...I am a student of balance in all aspects of my life. Finding the sweet spot in which everything is in harmony is not always easy to find, but when I do, like a car with well inflated and properly balanced tires, life is a smoother ride.
How would you describe yourself in three words? Share and inspire me.