Greetings from the snow belt.
A walk before the snow really started to pile up.
My town had another snow day today (Monday), as another 14 inches of snow fell on top of the three feet that was already there.
Two more back-to-back snow days this week.
And so I won't.
Here's what's trending in my world these days.
- I am still working through The Compound Effect, by Darren Hardy, but have also added these gems, thanks to some local blogger friends.
- Kerry, from Till Then, Smile Often, read The Power of 100, by Shaun King, and her review prompted me to some ORGs myself... Outrageously Ridiculous Goals.
- And Candace, from Lucky Scarf, sang the praises of You are a Badass by Jen Sincero. The writer's in-your-face attitude is exactly what I need to provide the fire I need to proceed with those ORGs.
- My Beachbody website
- My new Facebook page dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others' health and wellness...please like, share, and comment.
Still thinking about...
- How to migrate over to WordPress seamlessly
- My non-existent media kit
- A fitness challenge I can achieve this spring
FinishingStarting two online classes I elected to take this spring
- Shakeology. I feel so much better when I start my day with a shake. I am so happy to be back on track. My craving for simple sugar carbs have subsided and I am not as hungry between meals. Winning.
- Both my husband and I are participating in the 21-Day Fix, so we're eating cleaner, less processed food, and less sugar. We're eating balanced, well portioned meals. We're not cutting anything out, but trying to eat less junk. One day at a time.
- Scandal is back from its winter hiatus. Based on the premiere, I think it's going to be a scary season, but bring it! #TeamFitz all the way.
- Beachbody workout videos. It's amazing how your body recognizes patterns in movement and struggles with new patterns. Today, I did the Total Body Cardio Fix. It was a challenge. Mixing up the routine, clearly, has measurable results.
- My New England Patriots' win in Super Bowl XLIX.
Well, that's about it.
What's happening ahora in your world?