I love, love, love Sarah Jessica Parker. Yes, she is a style icon and a go-to for all-things Manhattan, but I also love that she is intelligent and humble.
And, they're fun questions, so I decided to answer them myself...well, most of them.
2. What’s your favorite season in
3. What’s your favorite activity in
4. Would you ever leave
5. What are three words to describe living in
9. Favorite TV show that’s currently on? Scandal or Chopped.
10. What’s a book you plan on reading? A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg
11. A book you read in school that positively shaped you? To Kill a Mockingbird
12. A book you read in school that you
13. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now? 9
14. iPhone or Android? iPhone
15. Twitter or Instagram? Instagram
16. Vine or Snapchat? Neither
17. Who should everyone be following right now? @MindBodyGreen
18. What’s the coolest thing in this room? This picture we got at my bridal shower. It has photos of places with our names and then, in the middle, a sign that says, Share the Road.
19. What’s your favorite downtown restaurant? In Boston, The Globe Bar and Cafe and in Worcester, The Armsby Abbey.
20. What’s your favorite food? Pizza or Indian...love the Korma coma.
21. Least favorite food? Green beans! Yuck!
22. What do you love on your pizza? Onions and mushrooms. Or pineapple.
23. Favorite drink? Coffee, wine, and water.
25. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Dark...or a Creme Egg. YUM!
26. Weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? Nothing weird...I'll try almost anything once.
27. What’s the hardest part about being a mom? I'm not a mom, but I'm guessing the hardest part comes is not being a not-mom. Not-moms have great lives too.
28. What’s your favorite band? Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefers
Taken during Meeting of the Minds in Key West, Florida
30. Favorite lyrics? You say it best when you say nothing at all.
31. If your life were a song, what would the title be? Happy
32. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be? Barbra Streisand
33. If you could master one instrument, what would it be? Guitar
34. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? Ankle? Not sure.
35. To be or not to be? To be.
38. Dogs or cats? Both
39. Kittens or puppies? Both
40. Dolphins or koalas? Both
41. Bird-watching or whale-watching? Whale watching
43. Best gift you’ve ever received? My life and all the blessings that come with it
44. Last gift you gave a friend? Wine
45. A person you want to have
46. A historical figure you’d love to have coffee with? Pablo Picasso
47. How do you like your coffee? 2 Truvia or Splenda and a tablespoon of sugar-free French vanilla coffeemate. If it's iced, extra skim and 3 Splenda.
50. What’s your favorite board game? Scrabble
51. What’s your favorite country to visit? All of them.
52. What’s the last country you visited? Spain
55. Can you write down your favorite word that starts and ends with the same vowel? Evolve
58. What color dress did you wear to your prom? Red
59. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but pearls too, because they're my birthstone
60. Cheap shampoo or expensive? Affordable
61. Blow-dry or air-dry? Both
62. Heels or flats? Flats
66. [Holding two different colored dresses] Which should I give my girlfriend?
68. Jogging or swimming? Jogging
70. If you had one superpower, what would it be? Teleporting
71. Can you describe an experience you felt most nervous? I always get nervous speaking in front of parents at Open House. I can speak in front of hundreds of teenagers...no problem. But parents in a classroom? Yikes!
72. What’s the weirdest word in the English language? The spelling of colonel.
73. Last question: Is this the strangest interview you’ve ever had? Yup
Pick a question(s) and share your answers with me. I love learning about my readers!